Thursday, July 10, 2008

Googlewhacking ....

Ok so probably i should thank Arnav for it was his post that made me want to try my hand at it.... then again it was eerie how i got my first "googlewhack" if you can term it that.... i make a typographical error (ie i spell a word wrong) and guess what? only one result !! some idiot had made the same mistake as me ..HAHA!! well thats when i thought : "hey this can be fun... lets try something else" ...
by the way if you spell it correctly... you get multiple results so technically its not a googlewhack but then again that was the FIRST ONE... "brain loboctomy" (YEAH lobotomy doesn't get you a googlewhack, and dont ask me why i was searching that in the first place)....
anyway these are a few more i got ::
metaldude delinquency
metaldude armadillo
necrosadistic greatstone
trinitro armageddon
necropaedophilic vegetables (HAHAHA)

could anyone tell me.. is there a similar term for when you get no results?? because i got lots..and i mean lots of those...

my favourite one being "necropaedophilic psychopath" (how do i think up these things ??) ...you know why i included that in this post ? HAHA.. so now if you search it ..its become a GOOGLEWHACK !! [aside] i AM good.

No comments: