Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IIT ...mindless ramblings....

So finally i'm back in college . Before going any further id like to inform the people who dont know that Kharagpur is the only city, or more accurately, the only inhabitated area which is famous for everything it contains. Other normal places you see are famous usually for one thing say steel or mica or even mangoes, well thats not the case with THIS place. HAHA. Im proud to inform you that every thing, absolutely everything, that Kharagpur contains is world famous ::
  • THE RAILWAY PLATFORM
  • IIT

And thats about it. Thats all. No literally THAT IS ALL.

There is no frickin thing in this godforsaken place other than those mentioned above. But before you get me wrong, let me clarify, Im proud of my institute, just not of its geographical location. Anyway thats neither here nor there.

So I come back after my vacations and Im assigned to a new hostel (YAY!). I go in and am informed that I'll be living in a double-room with some other guy which is absolutely fine by me. But what i'm not informed is that I'll be living with another guy less in a double-bedded room and more in a two-beds-squeezed-into-a-cubicle-such-that-you-dont- even-have-sufficient-place-to-stand room. So here I am, cooped up in this ...umm... room (?) which has only one lan port for the two people resulting in one of us hogging the connection while the other guy has his back turned. Anyways its not IIT whom I blame for this type of crunch but the fatass idiots in our government who already have one foot in their graves but are sadistically bent on making this country a goddamned miserable place for its future citizens before they go.

PS : Did you guys notice how these politicians just never seem to die ? They all seem to linger near their graves and keep haunting us all with their fucked up ideaologies. In my opinion what this country needs is a strong hand which will deliver the decisive shove to these lingering spectres...