Friday, July 2, 2010

ADD : Attention Deficit Disorder (?)

First of all... A NEW LOOK ! WOOHOO ! Instant like :D.

Anyway, I was just randomly surfing the internet when I came across a list of things that are supposed to be 'indicative' of whether or not you have ADD or attention deficit disorder. So I think to myself, I have no work as of now, nothing to do, well lets see if I qualify or not. So here's what I found out....

Predominantly inattentive type symptoms may include:

Be easily distracted ..check
Miss details, forget things, and frequently switch from one activity to another ..check
Have difficulty focusing on one thing ..not really
Become bored with a task after only a few minutes, unless they are doing something enjoyable ..always, check
Have difficulty focusing attention on organizing and completing a task or learning something new ..not really
Have trouble completing or turning in homework assignments ..Check
Often losing things (e.g., pencils, toys, assignments) needed to complete tasks or activities ..Check
Not seem to listen when spoken to ..check
Daydream ...Check
Become easily confused, and move slowly ...not really, the move slowly is more out of being lazy
Be very impatient ..absolutely check
Blurt out inappropriate comments, show their emotions without restraint, and act without regard for consequences ...check
Have difficulty waiting for things they want or waiting their turns in games ..check

So that's a solid 10/13 for me. Wait a minute... does that mean that I have ADD !!!?? No way.. that can't be true because I know that I do not have.. hey what's that ? ooohhh shiny...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i say u take this problem to a doc ,get urself prescribed sm ritalin and then share it with me